any volunteers to maintain a FAQ?

Brian Stonehill Media Studies Pomona College BSTONEHILL at POMONA.EDU
Mon Jul 31 23:38:08 CDT 1995

Hi friends,

About a year ago Jorn Barger asked if we would maintain a Frequently Asked
Questions document on Pynchon.  I had no trouble offering to do so, thinking
that once it was ensconced on our web page the job was done.

Jorn, however, would like his FAQ updated when useful bits float by here
(okay...) and the whole thing posted to rec.arts.books every week.  That's
where I have proven radically inadequate.

Having withdrawn from our number himself, he's asked me to ask you if there's a
volunteer who'd like to assume the task.  If so, let me know, and I'll take it
from there.

Thanks.  Cheers,  Brian