Zoyd's doing reviews

Ryan Douglas Kuykendall rkuykend at harp.aix.calpoly.edu
Thu May 4 13:38:24 CDT 1995

I get this catalogue about once every three month's called "Musician's
Friend" that includes reviews of some of the products the company sells.
In the last two catalogues a guy, actually a musician named "Zoyd
Wheeler" has reviewed what is called a Human Rhythm composer (a glorified
Midi drum machine/ electronic playing companion) and also a guitar made
by a company called Charvel, which is located in southern California.
Has anyone ever heard of this musician.  I tried to read deeply into the
reviews but there is nothing extraordinary about them, in fact they are
"just" reviews.  Good reviews, but that's all.  Anyone willing to venture
that TP is actually writing these?

Ryan D. Kuykendall