Recurring characters

Tim Ware timware at crl.com
Thu May 4 23:56:42 CDT 1995

There's an Ilse who turns up in Vineland as "Dr. Elasmo's hygienist"

There's Mucho Maas in Lot 49 turning up in Vineland.

And, stretching the definition of characters, there's a few a-ands, o-ors
and y-yous in Vineland.

Quite a reunion that Vineland.

TW

If you are dealt a lemon ... play lemonade - CD-ROM DOS