Kenosha

LARSSON at vax1.mankato.msus.edu LARSSON at vax1.mankato.msus.edu
Fri May 12 10:26:52 CDT 1995

John asks:
"What/where/who the hell *is* Kenosha anyway? (I didn't do it, kid)."

Kenosha is a city in Wisconsin on Lake Michigan, about half-way between
Milwaukee and Chicago (and close by Racine).  As to the Kid, I haven't a
clue.  Some have speculated that the Kenosha Kid is actually Orson Welles,
who was born there, but I don't see anything else in GR or elsewhere that
would validate that.   Given such things as the
"Brennschluss of the Sun" passage, I would guess that Kenosha has some special
private resonance for TRP.  Anyone out there have other ideas?

BTW, who or what is Steve Edelman?  (It is the name of a guy who co-hosts a
tv talk show with his wife in the Twin Cities, but it is *very* doubtful that
there's any connection there!)

Don Larsson, Mankato State U (MN)