dreaming

RICHARD ROMEO RR.TFCNY at mail.fdncenter.org
Fri May 19 09:48:00 CDT 1995

Paul-

Couldn't the joke be that we are witnessing a dream of a character name
Pirate or a dream forced upon our hero for some purpose namely to confuse
the hell out of us by its temptations-strategically placing ideas or
codes for us to pick upon, cursing death in effect, becoming immortal ala
Joyce-Pynchon's joke-Pirate's dream in essence?
By the way, is anyone aware that Kurt Cobain reportedly wrote Smells Like
Teen Spirit in part from the St. Thomas chapter in GR?  ...met a group
and so on...?