Pork

Mathew Jacobson, Green Mountain Forest Watch grnmt at sover.net
Thu May 25 08:06:56 CDT 1995

The power of Newts seductive charisma that has insinuated itself into
recent P-L posts is a bit frightening.  Defenses of Newt amongst the
Rugglites?

Newt to mee seems Their ulimate agent of the 90's - They packaged as We.
Their Agenda cleverly marketed as the Counterforce.  Remember the
COunterforces symbol of the anarchist's bomb - the same used to represent
Newt in the panels of Doonsbury, minus Porky Pig who seems all too apt a
charctiture for Newt.

One of the themes of GR that has always frightened me most in its unveiling
of hidden orders and agendas has been the idea that WWII as a battle of
nation states against nation states was merely a historical lie to cover
the real war- the corporate sector against the private sector, against the
nation-state itself, bombing all countries into oblivion to emerge the new
One Corporate World Government.  The pretext of historical battle seemed
necessaryb at the time - up until the passage of NAFTA and GATT, and now
even the illusion of National Identity can be done away with, using the
Counterforce imagery to misdirect the individual into fighting a war
against the only potential power that stands in the way of complete
Corporate dominance.  A battle for local control against the state to hand
that control over to the multi-national cartel in the form of populism?
YIKES.

If you cant keep it out of the system, make it a part of the system.  Newt,
left, right whatever is Porky, using the inherant weaknesses of the we
system, substituting Their V-rocket for Our Anarchists bomb, and getting Us
to set them off in our bedrooms.

  "The-the-the-the-the That's All Folks!"  - Newt Gingrich
 "What?"  -  Bill Clinton

Mathew Jacobson
Green Mountain Forest Watch
48 Elliot St *Brattleboro, VT 05301 * (802) 257-4878 * (FAX) 257-8529

A few keep going over to the titans every day...