fried Pork

Ted Samsel tejas at infi.net
Sat May 27 18:42:54 CDT 1995

> Don't forget to check your library for books, articles, etc regarding
> IGFarben, Westinghouse. You'll find more credence in the role of the
> corporation in the rearrangment of civilization over the last 90some years.
>
> And don't forget, our friends at GE bring good things to life. Maybe they
> played an indirect role in bringing us GR.

One should check out Harvey Pekar's AMERICAN SPLENDOR comics. (Well, more
like illustrated slices o' life short stories.... he's from Cleveland,
home of GE and was on the old Letterman show several times and since that
network and GE are a kute kouple, Pekar started in on this relationship
on the air...) There may be a bibliography with this....
 This is documented in several issues of AS....

Note: the illustrators of his verbiage are such luminaries as R Crumb
(now in movie theatres), Frank Stack, and the Friedman Bros.

Ted Samsel....tejas at infi.net.com/bh419 at freenet-in-a.cwru.edu...
     "driving a Hudson Hornet on the information superhighway"