Publishing day preterites

Dennis Jones djones at nil.fut.es
Wed Apr 30 19:47:14 CDT 1997

        I can only echo Craig Clark's wail of "lucky,lucky, bastards!" at
the prospect of listening to the long-distance rustle of brown paper as
Americans by the drove get down to some serious M&D unwrapping.
        Would I be right in assuming that the UK release date is the same or
similar? (Enter my long-suffering brother in blighty, jiffy bag at the
ready.)  I've had no joy in engine-searching for Secker'n Warburg so could
this mean he's changed his UK publisher again?
        Please forgive if this last is all common knowledge but I'm a little
out of touch, having been unlisted for some time by burglars at my local
server.

                                        d.j.