Archive and MDMD updates

andrew at cee.hw.ac.uk andrew at cee.hw.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 16:36:00 CDT 1997

Archive Info
------------
I have updated my HTTP archive to include all postings up to yesterday
(end of July), also the searchable version. Note that last month's
folder contained about 3.5 Mb of notes! For everyone's sake please
edit your posts down to the minimum of original and quoted text to
save us all from being swamped.

The archive is available from:

    http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~andrew/pynchon-l.html

The searchable version of the archive is at:

    http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~andrew/pynchon-l.html

MDMD Info
---------
Eric Weinstein will be posting info for MDMD(5) tomorrow. He has
warned me that the posts may not arrive until late afternoon/early
evening *US time* but have no fear they are coming.

Details of the MDMD are located at:

    http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~andrew/pynchon-mdmd.html

Note that the latter page includes a table at the end (under the title
Resources - follow the link from the top of the page) which references
HTML versions of the Plot Summary, Notes, Questions and Commentary for
each of the previous MDMD sessions. I will endeavour to install Eric's
MDMD(5) offerings in my web space as soon as possible (probably early
on Monday morning).

Andrew Dinn