MDMD(5)----Rebekah

Doug Millison millison at online-journalist.com
Tue Aug 5 11:20:45 CDT 1997

Floor wax or dessert topping? It's both! Steven and Andrew illuminate two
powerful axes of M&D, I suspect:  lectricity (scientists can measure and
channel it) and the deeper Earth goddess force that Mason learns about in a
dream -- M&D plays in the space in-between those two extremes.

Cordially,
Doug

D O U G  M I L L I S O N ||||||||||||| millison at online-journalist.com
"The Metropolis strives to reach a mythical point where the
world is completely fabricated by man, so that it absolutely
coincides with his desires."--Rem Koolhaas