Simba/Burroughs

Bruce Appelbaum Bruce_Appelbaum at chemsystems.com
Tue Aug 5 12:39:21 CDT 1997

>>>  Disney is the Devil only because we love it so.

No -- Disney is the devil only as long as we pay for it.

After tackling the thorny issues of genocide in Hunchback, and in the latest
cartoon blotting out the fact that Zeus was a horny old god and Hercules was a
bastard, what's  next on Disney's list?

How about the animated version of GR?  Mickey Mouse as Slothrop?  Minnie as
Katje?  Donald Duck as Blicero?  Roger and Jessica played by that other famous
duo, Roger and Jessica Rabbit.  Goofy as Pig Bodine?

Of course, no sex, no drugs.  Plot:  Mickey (Slothrop), an orphan, was raised by
scientists and has the ability to predict where V-2s will fall as his tail
points directly to the spot.  With the aid of Minnie (Katje), he proves himself
a hero, saving the lives of Roger and Jessica and shows Donald (Blicero) the
error of his ways.

It could be worse -- they could do the animated version of The Rise and Fall of
the Third Reich -- I'll leave the casting to others.