Sequelitus

Paul DiFilippo ac038 at osfn.rhilinet.gov
Tue Aug 12 07:36:39 CDT 1997

Friends--please understand that CIPHERS is a "_thematic_ sequel"
only--no propirietary TRP characters used!  Although an allusion
or three creeps in!  By thematic sequel, I refer to the notion
of viewing the post-WWII world thru the same lens TRP employed
to depict his milieu, that's all.  On the other hand, I cannot
conceive of anyone on the list reading CIPHERS and not saying,
"Hey, this guy is paying homage to GR."  So, thems the parameters.

--
Paul DiFilippo & Deborah Newton/2 Poplar/Prov., RI 02906
401-751-0139  "How small does an event have to be before it