Great pynchonian convergence, Batman!

Christine Karatnytsky christinekaratnytsky at juno.com
Thu Aug 21 11:17:00 CDT 1997

Folks,

Do you feeling the earth tilting towards the Eastern seaboard?

If so, it's because Eric, Murthy and Heikki are descending on humble
Gotham City at more or less the same time.  Apart from notifying the New
Yorkers of the great festivities which will no doubt ensue, I am
wondering if any of you can help me out with accommodations for Heikki
for tonight (Thursday).  I am having unexpected overnight guests this
evening and fear that my apartment is too small to comfortably fit
everyone to a bed.  If you can provide assistance for tonight, please
call me at my office ASAP at 870-1778.  I'll be there until 8PM this
evening.

Many thanks.  A-& a special how-de-do to that mysterious stranger who
whispered "Posthorn!" in my Ear at Back Bay Station.

Chris, who is thinking about taking everyone to the MOVIES