It's getting interesting!

ckaratnytsky at nypl.org ckaratnytsky at nypl.org
Sat Aug 23 10:59:15 CDT 1997

     Folks,

     Tomorrow (Sunday), Heikki and I will be going to a museum in the AM,
     to the Charlie Parker Festival in Tompkins Square Park in the
     afternoon, and to dinner somewhere in the East Village afterwards.
     Anyone who wants to join us for this (or for drinking this evening)
     should call me at home at 212-662-4030.

     It looks like the great convergence will occur Tuesday or Wednesday,
     so mark your calendars.  The Earth's going to tremble!  Details to be
     announced!  All-star cast!

     Come out, Jody Porter!  Come out, Monte Davis!  Come out, Jeremy
     Osner!  Come out, Ken Houghton!  Come out, whoever you are!

     Chris
     P.S.  If I find out that John Mascaro was in spitting distance of New
     York and didn't come to see me, I will be royally pissed off.