Sad Songs

Jester Jester at snet.net
Sun Jan 12 14:45:53 CST 1997

One of the sadest... the entire BRAVE album by Marillion.

Listen to it, loud with the lights out.

JJ

Jester at snet.net    http://www.wcsu.ctstateu.edu/~sargent001/
JesterWeb / Dinner With Mr. Sardonicus / Scream Queen Salad / WesWeb
you will be indicating your express consent to paying *me* $500 US
Dollars/hour for a minimum of 1 hour for my time spent dealing with it
pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, ยง227 (b)(1)(c).
Payment due in 30 days upon receipt of an invoice (e-mail or regular mail)
from me or my authorised representative. I have a good lawyer and keep records.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer meets
the definition of a telephone fax machine.  By Sec.227(b)(1)(C), it is
unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment.  By
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.