flynt and his filthy dirty magazine

Mittelwerk at aol.com Mittelwerk at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 22:07:22 CST 1997

what is this harper valley PTA bullshit doing in a pynchon forum?

I recall reading some absolutely beautiful passages in GR involving Katje's
shitting down the throat of that old fart (i forgot his name) and completely
arousing sexual interlude on the Anubis between Sloth and (perhaps 12
year-old) Bianca.  I like them.  They made me horny and intelligent.

I probably wouldn't buy porno now, but I distinctly recall liking it when I
found it flutterin down an alleyway, in my gilded youth.  I remember liking
the word 'cunt' the first time I heard it, though it scared me shitless.  In
fact, hearing words like that when one is young produce a kind of sexual
thrill that I would bet most people (viz., most of you) are never able to do
justice to in their adult lives.  think about it.  or just wank it, or diddle
it, or whatever . . .