Here a gathering, there a gathering

hankhank at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu hankhank at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 29 12:02:25 CST 1997


On Sat, 25 Jan 1997, chris abraham wrote:
> i would love to go would you please tell me more and i'd love more info on
> the costs etc!

chris a, I noticed this only now. In case nobody has replied you yet:
I guess the registration it's $35 for those without the Ph.D. degree,
more for doctors. There is quite a cheap campus accommodation alternative.
I recall the Seelbach is $61 for singles, $71 for doubles, as is the Brown.
But conference-rate accommodation must be reserved by Feb 5. Then again, 
Motel 6 might be cheaper still, given that you'd come by car. (You can
reach the organizers via http://www.louisville.edu - Modern and Classical
Languages. I don't have the information on me now, but I can find it for
you - and others who are interested - if needed.) The whole thing begins
on Thu 20 in the early afternoon and ends on Sat 22 in the late afternoon. 

Heikki




More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list