The Great Divide

Michael McAulay michael.mcaulay at 3do.com
Mon Jul 14 15:36:50 CDT 1997

You are quite correct.  I was attempting to give an intuitive overview
of Laws Of Form for those who have not read it, as opposed to a formal
exposition.  Still, I should have gone with "drawing-a-line-around"
instead of "drawing-a-line."

LOF is a presentation of a calculus; it is not a book of philosophy.
Still, it is a rich source of fodder for philosophical rumination.  And
based on p 616 of M&D I believe it is a source familiar to TP.  (I
apologize for not providing the quote, my copy of the book is not at
hand)

========
Mike McAulay
Sr. Engineer