Meeting Ms Mitchell

Eric Alan Weinstein E.A.Weinstein at qmw.ac.uk
Mon Jul 14 16:50:58 CDT 1997

>She sure was a heart-stopper when I met her. She was wearing a silvery white
>floor-length jersey tube. Astoundingly beautiful.

>--Jules Siegel Apdo 1764 Cancun QR 77501

I, too, met Ms Mitchell, on lazy afternoon a few years back at the Gallery
pub in Pimlico, just off St George's Square. Frank Zappa had just died.
She was sitting with another musician, male, with a rich, tanned face.
They were telling each other stories about Zappa, inc. this gem---
that Frank said you know you had achieved paradise when you could
play the guitar well and drink a beer at the same time. Although I
only spent five minutes with them, I was completely charmed. I heard
about a month later she suffered a relapse of polio, which she had as
a child. I take it she has made a full recovery from this.

 BTW, no one else in the pub, which had about a dozen people
sitting around that afternoon, seemed to notice her.
Eric Alan Weinstein
E.A.Weinstein at qmw.ac.uk