P-List Present?

Craig Bleakley cgbleak at rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu
Thu Jul 24 18:56:07 CDT 1997

Let's talk turkey about this moderation idea.  Is there anyone who's just
dead set that it's the best thing for us?  I doubt it.  So let's drop it and
get on with the business of business.  Those who brought the issue to a head
have been duly chastised, and if some feel I am among that group, I shall
chastrise myself immediatly folowing this posting.

The most sensible comment I've heard amidst the current tempest is this:

>Write the kind of posts you'd like to
>read, the kind you'd like to see in your mailbox.

Bravo, davemark.

Let this be our banner: The Pyn List: The Friendliest Place in Cyberspace.

But yes, moderation has reared it's ugly hydra-like head, and if anyone
really thinks it appropriate in this circumstance, I mean really, really
thinks that, um, I disagree.

Henry, is this situation what you meant all along with your "moderation in
moderation"?

I shall not sully the list with further scribbles on this topic.

Smile!
Craig B.