Rilke, Pynchon, Kleist

Vaska vaska at geocities.com
Sat Jul 26 14:12:06 CDT 1997

Heikki, I have to leave out just about everything from your long and complex
post on this topic [thanks, it was fascinating to read], since I have only
one question/suggestion to make: would you go to link this thematic to
_Vineland_, too, where DL functions very much like one of the Kleistian
puppets you mention here?  As does Frenesi, of course, but a little less
obviously perhaps.

[....]