M&D jacket

Alan Westrope awestrop at crl.com
Fri May 2 08:58:09 CDT 1997

On Fri, 2 May 1997, Paul DiFilippo wrote:

>1)  Fondling my must-not-be-read-yet copy of M&D yesterday in
>front of a sunny window, I noted that the acetate jacket casts
>shadows of its print onto the underjacket.  Neatly evocative of
>shadowy organizations, things seen only in a certain light, etc.
>2)  The outer jacket is PLASTIC!!!  If only it could have been
>imipolex-G....

Are you sure it's not?  I mean, have you ever SEEN imipolex-G,
or the later versions mentioned in _The Hacker and the Ants_ or
_Freeware_?

I only ask because mine seems to be developing the shadowy image
of a muted post horn, which is slowly becoming less shadowy and
more well-defined...

--
Alan Westrope     PGP public key:  http://www.crl.com/~awestrop
<awestrop at crl.com>