this newbie's opinion

Henry Musikar gravity at nicom.com
Fri May 16 12:54:44 CDT 1997

Steven, welcome, your message is pretty much kicking a dog when it's
up. Let it go lick its...

After putting up with two weeks of terror, why'd ya choose to
Benvolio us on the first peaceful day we've had in a long time?
Grrrrrr

On 16 May 97 at 12:45, Steven L. Bender <Steven_L._Bender at dalton.org>
wrote:

> well, i joined the list 2 weeks ago as a trp enthusiast anxious to
> embark on a reading of m & d with a group of kindred spirits. what i
> seem to have gotten is a mailbox full of squabbles, name-calling and
> petty bickering. i know i haven't been here very long and my opinion
> may not be worth very much. still, i'd urge you folks to take a step
> back and look at what is going on.  we are the midst of the most
> important literary event of this quarter of the century and don't
> seem to be having a whole lotta fun...
<snip>

AsB4,
Henry Musikar

Keep cool, but care. -- TRP
Moderation in moderation. -- Husky Mariner
DON'T PANIC! -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
What, me worry? -- A. E. Newman