Esquire

jester jester at snet.net
Wed May 28 03:30:12 CDT 1997

Just an interesting tidbit...
Did anyone catch the cover of this month's Esquire mag?  It's got a really
cool photo of the cover of JD Salinger's _The Catcher in the Rye_ [JD's the
subject of an article within...] with a man's head behind it... grey hair,
possible ponytail... hmmm.... I'm thinking it's a possible Pynchon photo
there -- as a joke... could be...  Perhaps it's just my overactive
imagination, but... if I were TRP, and I had an in with Esq., and I knew
they were doing a JDS article... I'd do it!  ;-)   Oh well... just a fantasy
I guess... cool photo nevertheless!

JJ "Jester"