Horror Movies

Justin Roby habeeb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 16 18:28:23 CST 1998

That "Lily Tomlin/John Travolta flick was (probably) Carrie.

Others (in addition to the rest of the funny suggestions.

John Carpenter's Vampires
>From Dusk Till Dawn
Blade (yes, I'm a new skool vamp fan...)
Selected Troma
Starship Troopers (which feels like Troma with a budget... prob'ly why I
liked it)
Dead/Alive
Selected Hellraisers (or, at least, the first film's soundtrack by Coil)
Videodrome, the Fly, Naked Lunch...

Great, now that we've listed almost all of Cronenberg's stuff, now what?

^_^