Uromania

David Morris fqmorris at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 13:16:10 CDT 2000


>From: Dave Monroe <monroe at mpm.edu>
>
>... well, as one Who both Knows Who He Is, and is Concerned, indeed, I 
>agree. Of course, you will most likely NOT be around to read this, but ...
>
>... but it seems that there have been a few already who have been cajoled 
>off this list (Terrance, and I haven't seen Doug 'round tehse parts for a 
>bit, for starters)

Mr.M.

This "cajoled off this list" list is WAY presumptuous (For God's sake 
Douggie has only been silent for about a day.  He's obviously filling his 
bladder so recently emptied.)!  Do you have private knowlege of Doug's & 
Terrance's intentions in this regard?  If not, don't you think you should 
let these long-standing P-listers speak for themselves?

As for Stacey, I'm sorry to see her go.  We all have to weigh the 
noise/message ratio of our e-mail in-boxes and make judicious cuts 
accordingly.  My delete key is well worn, and my trigger-finger is well 
primed by certain posters, but I've still not yet resorted to a filter...

David Morris

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.




More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list