shall i protect a whorl?

Dave Monroe monroe at mpm.edu
Mon Jul 31 03:03:51 CDT 2000

... okay, the particular link for The Crying of Lot 49 is
http://www.harpercollins.com/hc/readers/readerpage.asp?isbn=0060931671  ... V. is at
http://www.harpercollins.com/hc/readers/readerpage.asp?isbn=0060930217 ...
some confusion finding an address for Cesar Chavez High School in Phoenix, AZ, as it might well be in
Laveen, a suburb, instead, but I imagine you can work that out yourself.  As for news, well, others here
will undoubtedly know better, but The Pynchon Files site seems to be about as up-to-date as anything, it's
at  http://www.pynchonfiles.com/ ...