Pyn-l: Holiday Stress Tips #2

jporter jp4321 at IDT.NET
Sat Jul 1 01:36:05 CDT 2000

It's that time again! When subconscious and not so subconscious, deep-seated
and right-out-there in front passions, seem to take hold of one's usually
congenial demeanor and twist it into a writhing ball of screaming id...not
to mention a jealous sib, or a passed over middle child, or an ennabled
spouse, or a yada, yada, yada- post-freudian holiday ghoul- by any other
name.

Well, there's always the option of transferring some of that volcanic
aggression to the virtual (ahem) parlor of the p-list. Poop, piss,
ejaculate, writhe, scream, bark if you like, lick, slurp, rolph, ralph,
bleed and otherwise exude some of that pent up verboten zeal in the form of
a viscious, or even passive-aggressive post- scattershot or laser guided-
nuclear tipped or conventional put down, you're always on target here. And,
you know, I am paying strict attention to every word and action, carefully
considering each one, and taking each of them to heart.

But, if that doesn't get the monkey (or Uncle Ernie) off your back, you
might try a little regression via the magic of the world wide web, and *Toon
Tracker*

http://www.toontracker.com/index.html

Follow the links and you can hear any of the old theme songs, see pictures,
or re-live the vicarious pleasure of beating Quick Draw over the head:
KA-BONG!!

My favorite, natch, is Crusader and Rags. Always on a mission to save the
world, it must be the Tyrone in me. Check out your favorite now, and save
yourself, and your *loved ones,* some holiday grief. And don't forget The
Sugar Pops!

jody, on call, for the rocket's red glare...