just for fun Re: pynchon-l-digest V2 #1452

Can't Wait yayforgod at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 13:53:48 CDT 2000

"Am I really the only person who has tried looking at GR while seeing
the Holocaust?"

Well, even if you were, would it really be something to be proud of?

'Jewslaves made the rockets, ergo, Ergo, ERGO, ERRRRRRRRRRRGO, E  --
R  --  G  --  O,

,

that screaming that is a comin cross the sky? --Cleary the yelps of
the anguishing jews.'

But I'm not one to complain:  For years and years I thought The
Brothers Karamazov was about two Italian kids from Brooklyn.

cw

<http://www.online-journalist.com>