can we can we can we

Dedalus dedalus204 at mediaone.net
Mon Sep 18 05:51:57 CDT 2000

No, not completely.  I'll host a later section, and definitely be reading
along.  As for a field trip, I'm always up for a walk through Graceland Cemetery
. . . it applies to every work of literature ever written.  And always remember
what Groucho once said:  "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend --- and
inside of a book, it's too dark to read."