On another note: Slothrop and the Rockets

Jane Sweet lycidas2 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 23 15:02:42 CDT 2001

see also Wolfey's *Repression's Rainbow*

and GR. 629-30

This is what I referred to as Jessica's jealousy."

And it seems that the creepy, creepy, is not only Slothrop,
but that he is but *another* "rocket-creature, a vampire
whose sex life actually fed on the terror of the Rocket
Blitz--ugh, creepy, creepy."

Robert has posted on the love/death of R&J as equal to or
like Blicero's sex games, but I still think there is a big
difference. That difference being simply stated as,
synthesis and control.

Imipolex G is man-made ("unnatural" or the sacrilegious
usupation of nature's fecund chaotic abundance and mystery
made material) AND it is Mystery--Religious if you don't
mind).

See also GR.285