who's Christian?

Terrance lycidas2 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 21 16:40:32 CDT 2001

Thomas Eckhardt wrote: Terrance; it is sometimes difficult
> to discern the actual meaning of what he is saying, but that's fine with me).

Yeah, I don't know. History and Time, centripetal and
centrifugal. The Trinity.  No comments on any of the yeats
or eliot stuff or the history & god stuff or the Mircea
Eliade stuff or the Adams dynamic theory & Virgin and dynamo
or jonas or pike or freud and Not a word. Terrance is an
Irish kid from the bronx, he was a jesuit so he's probably
still in love with jesus and the cross so he reads Pynchon
to be a catholic.