NP re: journalism

MalignD at aol.com MalignD at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 18:00:59 CDT 2001

<<I don't know how to successfully engage Malign in a flame-free
discussion on this list.  Of course, nobody else has been able to do it ...>>

This is (of course) false.

<<Still, far better to get a flame by email than an envelope full of anthrax
the way some very unfortunate, desk-bound journalists in New York seem to
have done today (I guess we'd better drop a bunch more bombs and maybe
invade some more countries to keep us safe).>>

I'm afraid you've got your facts wrong, Scoop.  No connection has yet been
established between bin-Laden and the anthrax incident  (going off
half-cocked like that would likely get you fired at the Times),  although I
have no doubt you'd accept a few more American dead, if it validated your
position.

And you should recall the cause and effect:  first the destruction of the
trade center, and the death of thousands, then the bombing.