feeding hungry people

Henry Mu scuffling at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:11:57 CDT 2001

In the face of uncertainty based on limited facts, apply Occam's Razor.

It's hard to imagine, with all the mines in that country, that people won't
run accross some while trying to get to the air-dropped food that's been
scattered accross the landscape. It's also hard to imagine media coverage.

BTW, for those of you that haven't been able to recognize me as I've changed
addresses a couple of time over the years, here are the nicknames/aliases
that I have used:

Henry
Henry Mu
* Henry Musikar