Terrorism and Propaganda

Jasper Fidget fakename at tokyo.com
Wed Oct 17 07:43:39 CDT 2001

Wha--wh--[spluttering]--huh?  I don't know where to begin with this.  Afghan
bombings justify anti-abortionists in sending anthrax through the mail???
(What anthrax?  Did you perhaps mean to add the word "hoax"?  Haven't heard
*anything* about this.)  Or do you mean the bombings justify the Osamabad
terrorists???   And you think that--that--that telling them all to STOP,
will somehow make them STOP!?!?  And American bombings are to be blamed for
anti-abortion psychopaths.  And there's this hurricane going on that can be
blamed on those bombs too (butterfly effect of course).  And stopping the
bombing will stop the terrorists and stop the anti-abortionists from going
all nuts and then we can all be happy and peaceful and there won't be any
war.

Why do they provide dial-up access to mental hospitals?

Jasper Fidget