Hope for "Morris"

MalignD at aol.com MalignD at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 11:59:01 CDT 2001

In a message dated 10/22/2001 12:49:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
millison at online-journalist.com writes:

<< A dog sentenced to be put down for barking too much is to visit a
 psychologist.

 It is a last ditch attempt to save Morris, a West Highland terrier from
 New Orleans.

 Owner Robert Jackson has sent the pet to the National Canine Defence
 League to see if they can help with his barking, which annoys neighbours.

 A court has already ordered Morris's death, but Mr Jackson is appealing to
 the High Court.

 Susan Tonner, of the NCDL in West Calder, said she hoped the dog could
 be saved.

 She told the Daily Record Morris had: "been on his best behaviour since he
 got here." >>

So let me see if I get this:  David Morris is the dog, right?  And Rob
Jackson is his owner?  And the P-list is the neighbors?  And the whole New
Orleans thing ...

Jesus, that's funny stuff.  I've sent this along to some friends and gees:
the response!

You got more, keep it coming!(!!)