re Amerikaka (not Bush?)

Terrance lycidas2 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 23 10:29:19 CDT 2001



push, push, push the Bush, 
you know we like it, 
push, push, push the Bush, 
you know you like it like that
push, push, push the Bush
you know you love it baby

Bush fever, Bush Fever
we know how to do it

Now! 

do a little shopping
make a little war, 
bomb the world tonight 
bomb the world tonight

I'm watching Reagan 
somebody help me 
Somebody help me, yeah!

I'm going shopping
somebody help  me
somebody help me, yeah!

We're staying alive! 

I've got a gas mask
I've got a shotgun
I'm staying alive!

I've got shotgun
I've got a wrong to right
I've got the fever
I've got my saturday night

I'm staying alive! 

Bush fever
Bush fever
better than anthrax

Bush fever 
Bush fever
cut the income tax

We're staying alive!



More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list