About that Pint

barbara100 at jps.net barbara100 at jps.net
Wed Oct 24 00:14:28 CDT 2001

Okay, since you're offering *and* you got connections at the CIA--How'bout a
giant Imipolex penis?  We could take turns with it if you like, Terrance
dear.

"I can't describe its perfume, or how it felt--the luxury.  The moment it
touched them it brought my nipples up swollen and begging to be bitten.  I
wanted to feel it against my cunt.  Nothing I ever wore, before or since,
aroused me quite as much as Imipolex.  They promised me brassieres,
chemises, stockings, gowns of the same material.  Drohne had strapped on the
giant Imipolex penis over his own.  I rubbed my face against it, it was so
delicious...There was an abyss between my feet.  Things, memories, no way to
distinguish them anymore, went tumbling downward through my head." (GR 569)