NP "racist" Tolkien?

Dave Monroe davidmmonroe at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 17:58:46 CST 2002


Hey, whaddaya want, I'm a font of information ...

--- jbor <jbor at bigpond.com> wrote:
>  
> Well, with your 150-odd posts this month to my 45,
> I'd say the odds are it's you who can't let a post
> of mine (or anybody else's) go by without a
> rejoinder of some sort. 

No, I pretty much lose interest in yrs early on,
unless they take a swipe at me, and I don't need to
post "rejoinders" to anyone else, so ...

> You're less obsessive and rancourous 

I'm neither, with anyone, so ... so I'll be back on
the rest of this if/when I feel like it ...
 
> And it's not "'about'" World War Two either.

Inc. that ...
 


__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com



More information about the Pynchon-l mailing list