hi!

Eleonora Lacorte ailinaa at libero.it
Tue May 28 12:18:10 CDT 2002

Hi,
I'm an Italian university student. I'm graduating in American literature and
I'm going to write a thesis about symbols related to food in GR and Mason &
Dixon.....anyone of you knows where to find info?
I'm searching desperately everywhere but not finding so much....
a friend of mine suggested me to contact this list...."they could help
you...."
so here I am.....
sorry for so direct a question but I hope you can understand.....
I had to fight to have this opportunity to work on this topic and I have to
fight now to make the best of it!