SLSL schedule

Dave Monroe davidmmonroe at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 23:31:08 CST 2002

Oh, God, as y'all know, I'll NEVER be done, but I
would at least like to slap up the stuff I've got
planned.  Beyond a couple-three items yet to show up
at the library and a steamshovel to work through the
archaeological dig that is my own Merton College
Library just need access time (which has been a REAL
hassle), is all ...

--- pynchonoid <pynchonoid at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Anytime you think you're done with hosting the
> Intro, just let us know and I'll offer up some notes
> and questions to prompt, I hope, some discussion
> of "The Small Rain"

But I oghtta wear it well past out within the coming
week, so will let y'all know ...