medoshnicka bleelar medoometnozz

calbert at hslboxmaster.com calbert at hslboxmaster.com
Fri Nov 22 07:25:46 CST 2002

There is a little more to it, I suspect..........I was hoping the resident
russian would have checked in by now...

My russian, having never developed past the larval, even with the aid of
the definitive dictionary is insufficient for much more than pointing out
that Medoshnika MAY be a diminuitive of "honey" (likely representing a
russification of that idiomatic term of endearment), bleelar is
undecipherable (appears to be another language if anything at all),
medoometnozz has all the features of a transliterated russian noun - the
double o's usually signifying a "y", and the "nozz" also very close to a
russian phoneme....

Bergamot, of course, is the "essential oil" which makes Earl Grey tea so
cloying

http://www.1001herbs.com/bergamot/

love,
cfa