The dead have few exegetes.

Dave Monroe davidmmonroe at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 11:11:50 CST 2003

For all our differences, David, I gotta grant that you
often do the legwork I really should have been doing,
that I'm generally expected to do here, I believe,
dammit, e.g., "enthusiasm" ...

http://waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l&month=0201&msg=64721&sort=date

http://waste.org/mail/?list=pynchon-l&month=0202&msg=65028&sort=date

... and now I'm frantically forwarding Glenn's URL to
everyone I know.  Keep in mind, at least at this end,
the List benefits people far beyond its immediate
membership.  So here's to David 'n' Glenn.  Two great
tastes that taste great together.  Or alone, as the
case may be ...