Pynchon and fascism

David Morris fqmorris at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 21:17:44 CDT 2003

WOW.

Terrance,

Thank you for your best post here in a long time.  I'd just about gone numb
from the recent "world as text" mind-short (not to mention endless endless
endless explications).  I'm sure you two both know the course of this argument,
but I don't care.  Call me a redneck if you want.  I can read Pynchon quite
well without any of this.  Better without it IMHO.  This theory stuff seems
made to be a hammer fashioned to nail a claim to the wind.

David Morris