EDIT Group Read Headcount

David Morris fqmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 12:47:23 CDT 2003

--- Scott Badger <lupine at ncia.net> wrote:

> Never looked back, once Mr. Albert gave me a push...been through it a couple
times now, as well as the rest of the Hall canon (except Downhill Racer, which
I haven't found yet). Just giving up on a group read...

Right.  Now I seem to remember your wanting to start a group read of Warlock
here just before the last stellar SLSL.

I just finished V.S.Naipaul's "Among the Believers" and am starting the sequel
"Beyond Belief."  The content is educational and the style is easy,
casual-feeling.  It really exposes the roots and the dynamics of present day
fundamentalist/revolutionary Islam.

David Morris