NN Re: Internet and social control WAS Re: still no other topic but Doug?

pynchonoid pynchonoid at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 11:08:28 CDT 2003

I'm taking side bets on what comes next. I figure fq,
Keith, Terrance, then Mackin. (It looks like Otto is
staying out of this one, since he seems to find
Pynchon's insight re this issue to be reasonable.)
None of them will address Pynchon's statement about
the Internet and social control, but will instead
offer up more personal insults. (I guess they don't
have anything to say about Pynchon or Nabokov.)

=====
<http://www.pynchonoid.org/>