How to Pray for Our President

pynchonoid pynchonoid at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 14:02:29 CST 2003

... if you care to join our Coalition brethren in
prayer:

<http://www.intouch.org/War/president_38027183.html>

How to Pray for Our President

A President who begins the day on his knees with the
Word of God is worthy of all our prayers. Please pray
for President Bush in the following areas:

*	Protection for the lives of him and his family

*	Peace and clarity of mind as he stands in leadership
and the defense of liberty

*	For the perfect will of God to be revealed to him

*	That God will provide wise and godly counsel in his
administration

*	That he will draw aside to fast and seek the Lord

*	Godly character and decision-making

*	That he will perform the will of God relating to
world events

=====
<http://www.pynchonoid.blogspot.com/>