pynchon-l-digest V2 #3227

pynchonoid pynchonoid at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 09:01:26 CDT 2003

--- Terrance <lycidas2 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Sorry, I HAD THAT LASIC SURGERY AND I CAN'T SEE A
> FRICKIN THING.

When they let you out of detox, perhaps you should
consider having something like this (below) installed
-- that way you'll have a better chance of knowing
when you're stinking the joint up:

Title:  The Stinkometer Microchip
an inexpensive sensor enabling them to detect possible
sources of smells completely automatically around the
clock. The highly sensitive microchip detects some
smells at concentrations which a human being cannot
even discern. The researchers see uses for the chip
wherever unpleasant odours or dangerous gases may
occur, e.g. in sewage plants, on refuse tips, in
stockbreeding, home offices of drunken wackos, and in
industrial plants.

<http://www.AlphaGalileo.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=readRelease&Releaseid=13644>

=====
<http://www.pynchonoid.blogspot.com/>