"one's homeland"

pynchonoid pynchonoid at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:49:52 CDT 2003

--- s~Z <keithsz at concentric.net> wrote:
> of
> Pynchon's Foreword readers who choose to approach
> the
> Foreward unrestrained by the tunnel vision of
> Pynchon-L's gang of four, of course.<<<
>
> Never mind.

I think it is worth noting the way you four have
closed ranks on this issue, or, shifting to another
metaphor, deployed like tag-team wrestlers.  Looks
like a lot of fun, but does it deepen the view into
what Pynchon's written here, or does it close off an
interesting line of discussion?  Which do you want it
to be?

=====
<http://www.pynchonoid.blogspot.com/>