intelligent design

Dave Monroe monropolitan at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 10:44:30 CST 2005

The merry prankster ...

http://tigger.uic.edu/~plotnick/plotnick.htm

But do check out nonetheless ...

http://tigger.uic.edu/~plotnick/littleng.htm

Funny stuff, even though it's a hoax ...

"We will not, however, sell nor loan specimens to
institutions that are Evolutionistic or of other
disreputable persuasions, such the Smithsonian or the
Anheuser-Busch Corporation, who would seek to use the
animals to promote Evolutionism or some other form of
disrespect to the Lord. These are God's Creations and
they will be discovered by Godly people, so why should
the forces of Godlessness profit by them?"

Meanwhile ...

http://objectiveministries.org/zounds/babygotbaptism.html